‘WP Scheduled Posts' is a very simple but super useful plugin. It will enable a widget in dashboard and/or in admin bar which will show all future Scheduled post. This is specially useful for multi-author blog. Even its useful for single author blog who use the built-in Schedule function of WordPress.To better understand what it does and how it works please check screenshot section.Feature includes:
- Show Scheduled Post Widget in Dashboard and Admin Bar.
- Select where to show the Widget (between Dashboard & Admin bar or both).
- Select who could see the Widget (By user role).
- Ability to show the Scheduled Post Widget in site wide admin bar.
- Ability to set custom item template and style for scheduled posts list in adminbar.
- Ability to publish any scheduled post immediately but date-time will be a future date-time as you set.
- Ability to control the style of Schedule Widget. (in future update).
- New Brand new interface.
- New Ability to control which ‘Custom Post Types' will be available to “Scheduled Posts”.
- New Ability to control which ‘Category' will be available to “Scheduled Posts”.
- New Ability to control date time structure, as you need.
Modern Way: 1. Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section. 2. Search For “WP Scheduled Posts”. 3. Install, then Activate it.Old Way: 1. Upload the `wp-scheduled-post` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory 2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins' menu in WordPress.