Do you share contents from your WordPress site to Twitter? Yes? Then you are doing the right thing, but how does your tweet looks like in Twitter when you are sharing your blog/post link?
Your Tweet Looks Like this?
But do you know about Twitter Cards? Twitter's innovation for website owner to go beyond their 140 character limit? Twitter released 7 types of card, take a look below how your Tweet could have looked.
Get this for free with Twitter Cards Meta.
Summary Card with Large Image
Get this as Twitter Cards Meta Addon!
Try Your self:
[Tweet “Check how wonderful Twitter Cards Meta looks”]
What Our User Saying?
You could have all of those with Twitter Cards Meta. WPDeveloper.net brings Twitter Cards Meta for all WordPress user for free. Adding Twitter Cards meta was never this easy. 100% validate meta according to Twitter and get sure approval within minutes. Most complete Twitter Cards plugin in WordPress. Check it out yourself for free.
Twitter Cards increase your Twitter visibility & Brand value. And with this plugin you don't have to worry about the markup, per post image selection, description, any thing. This plugin provide automatic setup, for existing and future post. You will get sure approval in Twitter Card Application!
We are in the final stage of bringing Player Card & App Card support for Twitter Cards Meta. Let us know your thoughts!
Twitter Analytics – Built-in
Do you know now Twitter provide detail Analytics? To get the analytics you need ‘Twitter Cards Meta'. And you could get started right now, for free.
Please read Twitter Cards' detail guideline and terms before proceed.
Supported Card Type:
- Summary Card
- Photo Card
- Summary Card with Large Image (available as Addon)
- App Card (coming soon)
- Player Card (coming soon)
Twitter Cards Meta Setup Service!!!
Let us help, we have team of Avenger! We could help you setup Twitter Cards Meta. We will make your website ready for Twitter Card. You sit back and watch your Twitter grow!
Though there are other possible ways to add Twitter Cards metadata but this plugin is the best and easiest way for Twitter Cards. We have reasons to believe so, we will explain that at the bottom of this page. Check our features first.
- Auto Add Twitter Cards Meta Tags in every single posts/pages.
- For multi-author blog this plugin could add a extra field in ‘Author Bio/Profile' page to add his own Twitter Account.
- Ability to get Attachment image automatically.
- This plugin will get the first used image, even if WordPress attachment image did not work properly.
- Ability to assign image from custom field, you could just type which custom field have the best image for this purpose.
- Possible to add Twitter Cards meta tags even in Home Page.
- You could include a custom Description for Home Page.
- Though its not a good practice but you could include a default Image, its specially helpful for home page.
- Addon supported
- Summary Card with Large Image added as Addon
- Photo Card Support Added.
- Ability to select ‘Card Type' per post basis or site-wide.
- Meta Box in post panel to select individual post's ‘Card Type'.
- Option to force all posts (old and future posts) to a certain ‘Cards Type'. It will override individual post's selection.
- Now Attached and Featured image both work properly and user have the option to select which type of image he wants.
- Validate 100% with W3C Markup Validation Service!
Contribute in GitHub!!
We are OpenSource & GPL and available in GitHub. You could also contribute.Click here!
Why Twitter Cards Meta is The Best Solution?
You could say there are other process like adding codes manually in your theme header, or using famous SEO plugins like “WordPress SEO by Yoast” or other plugin that claim to serve same like this plugin, but why we are the best? Here is our point –
- All other plugin either need per post configuration or they just cant handle more then one type Card. With Twitter Card Meta you could configure one article post as Summary Card and another image heavy post as Photo Card, and you don't have to pick image, description etc manually on any of those post. Just install and you will understand the difference.
- With other plugin you can't change Card type sitewide all together. Twitter Card Meta let you do that.
- This plugin is extendable, we are releasing all new Card type Twitter release as addon, so you never loose your setting, and could adopt your site with any Card type in future.
- None other solution works perfectly with image. All other plugins only depend on WordPress Attachment. But from our years of experience we have seen image attachment does not work for most of the sites and themes.
- Other plugin will mostly use your default image as they cant grab image properly, even “WordPress SEO by Yoast” does the same. But please read the Twitter Cards'guideline and terms guideline about image. It clearly says ‘Do not use a generic image such as your website logo, author photo, or other image that spans multiple pages.' So if you end up using default image for most posts, you will probably never get approved in Twitter Cards.
- This plugin does the markup in right way, and in right position.
- New Only this plugin handles both ‘Summary Card' and ‘Photo Card' properly.
- New Only this plugin has the option to select Twitter ‘Card Type' per post basis, right from post panel.
The main thing is, we had to make this plugin as other solution did not worked for most of our projects. So we have learned from others' limitation, and we come-up with better solution. We have already added Photo Card and will add Player Card support very soon.
What Others Saying:
“…Yoast isn't really a fully functional implementation of the Twitter Card standard. To my knowledge, it doesn't take into account, for example, pictures or videos… And the plugin that's best to use it called Twitter Cards Meta by WPdeveloper. The plugin couldn't be easier. Install it and just fill out a few fields and that's it.“
“Twitter Cards Meta: enables summary and photo cards on your site. You will be able to customize your cards� settings. It also works for sites with multiple authors.”
1. Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section.
2. Search For “Twitter Cards Meta“.
3. Install, then Activate it.
1. Upload the `twitter-cards-meta` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
How To Enable Twitter Cards:
- Activate the Plugin.
- Configure. This plugin configuration is very easy. Just provide Site's main Twitter Account, if you want your User's Twitter Account from Profile, for home page description use the specified meta box to add description. Add a default image.
- Select default Card type.
- Save setting.
- Clean cache if needed.
- Preview here with any of your site's single post link
- If everything is fine then apply here to be included in Twitter Cards. BTW you should apply only to summary cards, and put a single post link as ‘Example Summary Card URL:'
Does it need any theme customization or anything?
No, just activate the plugin and follow the steps.
Images larger than 120x120px will be resized and cropped square based on longest dimension. Images smaller than 60x60px will not be shown. (From Twitter Cards guideline page).
Do you have more detail guideline?
Yes, install the free plugin, go to the plugin Option Page, look at the side bar.
How can I get Support?
Use plugin support button in WordPress.org extended listing.
Let us help, we have team of Avenger! We could help you setup Twitter Cards Meta. We will make your website ready for Twitter Card. You sit back and watch your Twitter grow! Order service here.