Do you manage a WordPress site with multiple authors? Or do you need detail report of article published on your WordPress blog? Here we have a perfect solution for this.WP Author Report is the only productivity tool for WordPress which will generate detail report how authors are working, how many posts they are making, per day, per week, per month or any duration you want to see. You could also see how those posts are getting response in terms of views count.
- [New] Now shows report for up to 2 Authors in free version.
- Generate report day by day report.
- Pre-selected report shows today, last seven days, month to date, last month or any specific dates.
- Option to print report.
- Could generate any specific author’s report.
- Option to select “Weekly Holyday”.
- Could show detail report for a specific author, including post view(required to have “wp-post view” plugin installed)
- Link to view & edit any post of that particilar author on that specific time.
This plugin will prepare report about how authors are doing day by day basis. You could generate report for any specific time. Free version is limited for two users. Premium version is available at affordable costs and upgradeable directly from the free plugin control panel. All your setting will be intact. And this is the 4th plugin fromWPDeveloper.net project. So all premium version is also auto upgrade supported like free plugin from WordPress Extended.
Always free for two Authors’ Report.
= Modern Way: =
1. Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section.
2. Search For “WP Author Report”.
3. Install, then Activate it.
= Old Way: =
1. Download the zip package from WordPress Extended, extract.
1. Upload the `WP Author Report` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
= Settings =
1. Select which author you want to prepare report.(free version supports one author)
2. Select your weekly holyday.
3. Go to “Author Report” page to see report and more option are available from that page.
4. For upgrade to premium version heads to “Author Report -> Upgrade”.
You are good to go!
How many author does free version supports?
Free version supports one “Author”, you could buy very affordable premium version for more authors’ report. This free version is meant for normal personal blogger, if your site has more author you should consider buy premium version, we have four premium package.
How to upgrade to premium version
1. Click “Buy Premium” from anywhere of the plugin or visit – here
2. Download Premium/Basic Version, input your license key.
How can I get Support?
For free version you could get support from WordPress.org support section, you could always heads to wpdeveloper.net/support if you have any question about premium version.
1.0.6 – 2015-03-15
- Feature update: able to generate report of two authors
1.0.5 – 2015-02-28
- Bug fix
- Compatible with WP 4.2 now.
- Minor code cleanup
- Minor bug fix.
- jQuery and jQuery UI using wp_enque_script
- Removal of upgrade class
- Internal release.
- Internal release.
- Initial release.
- Comes with four premium version
= 1.0.6 =
1. Compatible with WordPress upto 4.2