Table of Contents
After you purchase a WordPress plugin or theme from WPDeveloper you can print invoice for them separately. In this doc, you will learn how you can print invoice for your purchase.
Print Invoice #
- Visit the Purchase History Page, or use this quick link https://wpdeveloper.net/account/purchase-history/
- Click on the Generate Invoice Button.
- Fill up the form in the Invoice Page and hit the Save Billing Details and Generate Invoice button.
- Make sure to fill in the three highlighted fields for including your personal VAT information in the invoice.
- Press CTRL+P to print the Invoice.
Even if you haven't visited our website before, but are using one of our WordPress plugins or themes, for example, NotificationX or BetterDocs, after you purchased their PRO plan an account was automatically created for you on WPDeveloper Website. Use this URL to land on your Account Page. https://wpdeveloper.net/account/
Here is a quick Doc on how to seek Support from the WPDeveloper Team.