So If You Are Someone Who Has
WPDeveloper is a software product company focused on WordPress & SAAS product development. We strongly believe ‘good for the business’ should also mean ‘good for the customers’ and we build tools that can help both small businesses and individuals to grow their websites.
With 2.7 million happy users from 180+ countries around the world, WPDeveloper is growing exponentially & offering solutions to enhance web building experience. We are currently looking for senior content writers to work with our marketing team.
⭐ About You
- You have 3+ years of content marketing experience, ideally in the software industry. You have experience developing long and short-form content, technical documentation, landing page copy, ads, email, and other digital marketing copy.
- You know how to measure content. You understand how to use data to analyze and report on the effective content that fits into the customer journey
- You accelerate the skills and careers of content marketing specialists. You have a track record of hiring, developing, and growing exceptional content marketing teams.
- You’re organized and enjoy building processes. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to improve current processes that’ll make our team more efficient over time.
- You’re an excellent written communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks. We’re currently working from home and writing is our primary means of communication.
🧑💻 As Senior Content Writer, You Will:
- Work directly with CMO & assist in Marketing initiatives, Ads and Email campaigns to set content strategies that align with WPDeveloper’s business goals
- Create, edit & publish blog posts, technical documentation, email and other types of clear marketing copies to promote our products
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone) for team members & make sure that our written communications are clear, jargon-free and most importantly, simple for the users who aren’t tech-savvy
- Along with the marketing & content team, you’ll also collaborate with designers, developers and support team members to write content for our products
💡 Skills & Experience That You Must Have:
- Advanced English writing & communication skills
- Minimum 3-year experience in developing content for the web
- Advanced knowledge about SEO and keyword research
- Advanced experience in WordPress, technical writing, content marketing, etc.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized while doing anything in life
- Familiarity with managing content files, Google Drive, Google Docs, Moz, Keyword planner type tool
🚀 Bonus Points If You Have:
- Hands-on experience with using & writing content on WordPress
- Previous copywriting, email marketing experience
- Published content on renowned platforms